“Fantastic Honest Well Made Fish & Chips”
Review of Toni's Fish and Chips - CLOSED

Toni's Fish and Chips
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This is without doubt the BEST Fish and place restaurant in the Gananoque - Kingston Area. It is a local, unpretentious, smallish fast food styled restaurant but offers big, superb, crispy, haddock and fries that exceed anything offered in the Kingston Area. A surprise to us all and definitely a place to eat at during return visits.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

By reading reviews we decided to give it a try. We like good fish & chips, not what some places try to pass off as F&C. We saw a plate for five fish & chips delivered to a family at the next table. The menu looked good. It had combinations for couples and families. This made good food very reasonable in price. What did we have? Their new special - liver and onions!!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I live out of the province and am not sure when I will be back. Our table ordered everything from fish to chicken to gyros and everything was absolutely delicious. The best part of our experience there was our server Louise, she was so nice, kind and speedy, she chatted with us like she's always known us and then let us enjoy our most delicious meal :) pricing was fair!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

When you arrive, the place does not look like much. However, if Louise waits on you, the service will be friendly and efficient. I've had fish & chips in Vancouver, in England, in Gaspésie and even at another restaurant in Guananoque but this was the first perfect one I ever had. The fish filet was LIGHTLY battered, the French fries were home made and crispy, the cole slaw was good and the tartare sauce was excellent. This was offered on the day's menu for $12 including the soup, dessert and a drink. For $17 including taxes and tip, I had a meal that had nothing to be shameful about. Never trust a restaurant by its looks! Too bad it was my last day in Ontario: I would have gone back the day after.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Friendly Service, Amazing Fish with excellent Tater Sauce, Good Fries and Rings, things they don't make Shrimp, just ok, Scallops were down right bad.. But they are Toni's Fish and Chips.. and made it all worth while and I still say 5 Stars.. If was Toni's Seafood, I'd drop the score.. and Say.. Go Try there fish.. PS: I had the Halibut, will try other fishes next visit.. there will be many Next Times.