Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Vio.comUS$99
HurbUS$111
All reviews great location main street auberge lake apple
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2021

I booked this hotel for a visit to mothers in residences in magog. I was offered a room at 99.00 cad which included a nice boxed breakfast and a bottle of wine. Also got 10% off at the Asian restaurant in the main building. Service at the reception was friendly and efficient and helpful.
My brand newly renovated room was beautiful , comfortable and spotless. I had a private outside entrance. There was a fridge and microwave available. I ordered dinner and was able to warm my food and muffin in the morning. It is situated a short walk from the pedestrian main street which I enjoyed doing in the evening. Lots of cool restaurants and shopping. Easy access to the boardwalk by the lake.
The only thing I would suggest is to have a healthier muffin in the breakfast box. Otherwise it was great...juice, cheese, Apple, muffin. There is a keurig coffee maker available.The restaurant was cozy looking. I'm sad to say though I was disappointed in the food. The general Tao chicken, some of which was tough and the broccoli not quite cooked enough. I know the difference between al dente and raw! For 10.00 I can't complain too much. I had also ordered pinneaple chicken to bring for my mother at the nursing home and that was also tough. I had to pick through to find tender pieces.
All in all I highly recommend the hotel and will definitely come back again.
Thanks to Nancy for her friendly manner. I wish I could remember the young lady at the evening reception. She was the one who offered me a "forfait" as i would have paid more through booking.com without breakfast, nice room and 10% at the restaurant and the wine so, it saved me having to buy breakfast elsewhere and buying wine, a great deal.
Thanks again.

Room tip: Loved H02 the grey side building
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank 196ann
Reviewed 26 November 2021

Desk staff were helpful and friendly at check in. Rooms were nice - ours was not only clean but seemed up to date (bathroom looked to have all new fittings). This is convenient to the town center - walkable. Free parking.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 7 October 2019

We arrived at the Hotel and found our room was relatively clean. My wife found a small stain on the fitted sheet. The room heater/climate control was on all night and was a little noisy. There is a breakfast in the morning that is not included with the room. For the price we paid, it should be included or at least incorporated into the price of the room. As far as a view of the lake, if you could see between the trees there was a little blue showing through. Maybe in the winter the view is better. On the pro side, the location was perfect for the park, train, cruise etc. all within minutes of the hotel.

Room tip: We were in a royal room. No real value for this upgrade. Lakeview blocked by trees.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 6 September 2019

We stayed for 2 nights in this central hotel in Magog. The hotel is literally around the corner from the main street in Magog, and a short 3 minute walk from Magog lake. Our large 3rd floor room had views of Magog river and Merry Point park where the river flows into the lake (as well as the 24H McDo across the street). Free parking behind the hotel, and a roof-top terrace that is open all day. We didn't try the chinese restaurant in the hotel. Overall, a quiet hotel, close to the lake and the center of town, and very friendly staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ocjohn2015
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Only serves breakfast until 9:30 AM, breakfast is not as pictured in the photos (no fresh fruits, no healthy choices for breakfast). We only received old and cold croissants, very sweet muffins, some peanut butter and jelly. Nobody told us that breakfast was only until 9:30 AM and so the first day we missed it, and they refused to reimburse us. The property has no water access - it's not by the lake as illustrated in the advertisement. Bathrooms a very very small. The air conditioning is noisy and the windows don't open. We won't go back again.

Date of stay: July 2019