Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$98
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Hotels.com
US$97
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Booking.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
HurbUS$110
All reviews great location main street auberge lake apple
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019

We arrived at the Hotel and found our room was relatively clean. My wife found a small stain on the fitted sheet. The room heater/climate control was on all night and was a little noisy. There is a breakfast in the morning that is not included with the room. For the price we paid, it should be included or at least incorporated into the price of the room. As far as a view of the lake, if you could see between the trees there was a little blue showing through. Maybe in the winter the view is better. On the pro side, the location was perfect for the park, train, cruise etc. all within minutes of the hotel.

Room tip: We were in a royal room. No real value for this upgrade. Lakeview blocked by trees.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 6 September 2019

We stayed for 2 nights in this central hotel in Magog. The hotel is literally around the corner from the main street in Magog, and a short 3 minute walk from Magog lake. Our large 3rd floor room had views of Magog river and Merry Point park where the river flows into the lake (as well as the 24H McDo across the street). Free parking behind the hotel, and a roof-top terrace that is open all day. We didn't try the chinese restaurant in the hotel. Overall, a quiet hotel, close to the lake and the center of town, and very friendly staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ocjohn2015
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Only serves breakfast until 9:30 AM, breakfast is not as pictured in the photos (no fresh fruits, no healthy choices for breakfast). We only received old and cold croissants, very sweet muffins, some peanut butter and jelly. Nobody told us that breakfast was only until 9:30 AM and so the first day we missed it, and they refused to reimburse us. The property has no water access - it's not by the lake as illustrated in the advertisement. Bathrooms a very very small. The air conditioning is noisy and the windows don't open. We won't go back again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 25 April 2019

Very clean room, but although the thermostat was indicating 18C with a snow flake indicating it was set to Cold, the room was about at 27C. I went to the bathroom to cool down. The temperature there was 25C. Needless to say I didn't sleep all night. After a 12 hour work day, I didn't feel like going to another hotel. My fault I guess. I should have complained. The hotel was fully booked. All I wanted to do was to sleeeeeep.
Then next 2 nights, I went to the Estrimont, just 10 minutes away adn $13/night more. There I got a full suite. It even had a BBQ on the porch. See my revue of Estrimont.

Room tip: Only go in winter. VERY BAD AC.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Spent a night there with the family. The room is well equipped and very clean. The staff is extremely friendly. Close to everything with a nice view to the Lake. The only down side is that the air is very dry in the room, u know heating and all

Date of stay: December 2018