Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
Vio.comUS$99
HurbUS$111
All reviews great location main street auberge lake apple
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Only serves breakfast until 9:30 AM, breakfast is not as pictured in the photos (no fresh fruits, no healthy choices for breakfast). We only received old and cold croissants, very sweet muffins, some peanut butter and jelly. Nobody told us that breakfast was only until 9:30 AM and so the first day we missed it, and they refused to reimburse us. The property has no water access - it's not by the lake as illustrated in the advertisement. Bathrooms a very very small. The air conditioning is noisy and the windows don't open. We won't go back again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 25 April 2019

Very clean room, but although the thermostat was indicating 18C with a snow flake indicating it was set to Cold, the room was about at 27C. I went to the bathroom to cool down. The temperature there was 25C. Needless to say I didn't sleep all night. After a 12 hour work day, I didn't feel like going to another hotel. My fault I guess. I should have complained. The hotel was fully booked. All I wanted to do was to sleeeeeep.
Then next 2 nights, I went to the Estrimont, just 10 minutes away adn $13/night more. There I got a full suite. It even had a BBQ on the porch. See my revue of Estrimont.

Room tip: Only go in winter. VERY BAD AC.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Spent a night there with the family. The room is well equipped and very clean. The staff is extremely friendly. Close to everything with a nice view to the Lake. The only down side is that the air is very dry in the room, u know heating and all

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MariC8080
Reviewed 11 November 2018

In the heart of Magog, this hotel has a good location. It was our second time here. The rooms are large and well tended. Parking is included. Although our room overlooked the main street and he McDonald's, we were not able to hear any noise from the outside. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank 323brigidh
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff, couldn’t be more central with great views.
Very clean & our room was spacious & comfortable.
Only complaint was that there was no kettle & I’m sure we aren’t the only ones who like tea bags.
Staff offered to supply a flask with hot water from the kitchen but as we were on the third floor that wasn’t really feasible, however as we were visiting family they came to the rescue with a spare kettle.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple