All reviews ski resort massage land king kids dinner stars tv las
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful building, however terrible service. Mini bedrooms with poor cleaning, the front desk treats the guests badly and with no respect. The manager Alberto was rude and disrespectful with my family.
There is no spa. It only offers massage and sauna, and bathtub, massage room is under the swimming pool heater witch causes a huge noise ☹️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Claudia C
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Looks like a better hotel that really is.
Carpets, curtains, chairs, bed and so on... everything need maintenance or replacement right now.
May be was a luxury hotel a few years ago, so is not a good deal.
Although breakfast and dinner are included and you can take the slopes directly from the hotel could be a 4 star hotel as well.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The hotel is right next to the chairlift. It couldn't be any closer. You can walk to anything in the village, and if you don't want to walk, the hotel will give you a ride. The service was excellent, the hotel staff, and anyone else we met were super nice to us. The guys in the ski storage area were so helpful, they would come around and help you put on or take off your boots. Never had that before.

The hotel is supposedly the most upscale in las lenas. We had the corner view suite. The room was nice, clean, pretty basic. There were tons of big and small children there, it’s a very kid friendly place. Saturdays, when many people are coming and going, and people need to check out of their room hours before the buses arrive, the lobby and spa were crazy busy with crying kids.

The internet was terrible. I used my cell phone as a hotspot.

The hotel, like many in Argentina, isn't 100% polished. it could use maintenance here and there. The service was great though. Breakfast and dinner are served, or you can go out to some restaurants close by. The food at the hotel was just OK to great, depending on the night.

All in all, we had a great time there, and would return.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank tom h
OurGuestRelations, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Virgo Hotel and Spa - Las Lenas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thanks Aljex for visiting Argentina and have chosen us for your ski Vacations ! We appreciate your comments and evaluations, We will work on improving certain details. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as a guest again, always welcome ! Santiago

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This is my 2nd year staying at the Virgo Hotel and Spa and irbid hands down the best hotel on every facet in Las Leñas! From the minute I arrived the bellman welcomed me along with the front desk staff! This staff on every level is 5Star all the way! I arrived late and needed dental floss and they went and got me some from the pharmacy, then I needed and adapter...they got me one...everything I needed they delivered upon! I have to also give a huge shout out to Alejandra who in my opinion is the greatest massage therapist on the planet! Also Guillermo Baker, the night auditor also exceeded all expectations, I had a 5:30am departure and he made me a double espressos for when i came down to check out!
If you are fortunate enough to go and ski Las Leñas please stay the the Virgo! Best, Food, Best Beverage, Best Staff, Best Customer Service and BEST Hotel! Also make sure to tune into Winter Channel on 10!!!!!! Thank you to all of the team at Virgo Hotel, Las Leñas and WINTER Channel! Your friend, Jenny De Vail Viditz-Ward

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jennyvail22
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel, and we will definitely come back here next year.

Visited Las Leñas for the first time this July and stayed for a week at the Virgo with my wife and two kids. We chose the two adjoining double room option. The rooms are not big nor luxurious, but have a comfortable bed, nice TV with good cable, and a safe.

The restaurant is just excellent, we ate dinner every night and were very happy with the quality and especially the service. This is a five star restaurant.

The buffet breakfast is also very good with a wide variety of dishes for all tastes... Eggs, fruit, cereals, yogurt, and a wide variety of pastries including wondeful medialunas of course :)

The spa area is wonderful and free (some services like massages are extra I believe). There's a heated pool, half indoors and half outdoors with a great view of the mountains, two outdoor jacuzzis, a huge indoor jacuzzi as well as two saunas.

The gym has several running machines, but no weights or weight machines.

The lifts are around 150 meters/yards from the hotel. You have to walk to the lifts, but can easily ski from the lifts to the hotel.

The hotel has a free ski storage room which is also very well serviced.

All in all we loved the Virgo!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family