“The Perfect Stay”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view of San Ignacio from our covered patio.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Danni B
“The Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I've stayed at Wish Willy multiple times and have always had the best experience! Julie and Gary always go above and beyond for myself and the organization I work with. They even helped me when I got food poisoning (not at their facility). I highly recommend staying at WW not only for the wonderful hosts, but also for the beautiful facility and amazing view! Thank you Julie and Gary for always taking care of myself and the CRC! Can't wait till our next visit!

Management Response
7 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Danni!! Its always a pleasure having you, looking forward to your return visit!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing