“Great pizza”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #72 of 97 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We order from this location occasionally. There was a mix up on our order and the manager did not hesitate to correct things and made things right. We have always had good service and great pizza.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Came in here after a camping trip towing a trailer, so the kids want 2 personal pizza before we head home, so we made a stop at Leduc pizza and I went in to order 2 personal pizza, the girl up front tells me that it will take 15 mins, ok that's fine, paid for it and went to get coffee was gone maybe 10 mins, came back in and they got my name on the screen order to let you know how much longer for your order and it says mine will be ready in 2 mins, so I waited, and then I noticed it was the min next to my name was blank after, I was thinking ok that's fine ill wait, after 15 mins more of waiting time, I went to ask the girl is my 2 pizza coming, she said it should be, so I asked but I don't see my orders in the oven did you guys make it cause it been 30 mins, she told me she will check, and she said give them 6 mins, so I waited again, 10 mins after Still NO 2 personal pizza in the oven, so the manager came and said they are BUSY!!! I was like ok that's fine but my pizza are not in the oven after 30 mins and my trailer is not park in a good spot. so after that I see her going to the back and still no pizza in the oven, 40 mins later still not even make it, finally hubby called and tell me to cancelled, all they did was saying they are way too busy and 1 cook. so that is not my problem, first time here and last time. horrible, don't take any responsibly, dispointed!!

1  Thank sophie v
Reviewed 23 June 2016

i didn't eat Pizza Hut since years but when i was in Edmonton I saw some banners for some savings etc.. but didn't have time. On my way back to my hotel in Leduc, i went to pizza hut but they didn't have same promos. i ordered a small pizza but not impressed but taste at all & quality of veggies inside

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Every other Pizza place I have been to in AB was better, so pick any other place and you will be ahead.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Showed up, my order was just coming out of the oven... however they had forgotten someone else's order so took the cinnaparts from my order and I ended up waiting... and waiting and waiting. The end result my pizza and breadsticks were cold and the cinnaparts were doughy and under cooked... sorry guys but I don't recommend going.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!