“Not impressed at all”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #73 of 97 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed 23 June 2016

i didn't eat Pizza Hut since years but when i was in Edmonton I saw some banners for some savings etc.. but didn't have time. On my way back to my hotel in Leduc, i went to pizza hut but they didn't have same promos. i ordered a small pizza but not impressed but taste at all & quality of veggies inside

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Every other Pizza place I have been to in AB was better, so pick any other place and you will be ahead.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Showed up, my order was just coming out of the oven... however they had forgotten someone else's order so took the cinnaparts from my order and I ended up waiting... and waiting and waiting. The end result my pizza and breadsticks were cold and the cinnaparts were doughy and under cooked... sorry guys but I don't recommend going.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Went here originally for noon buffet, food was great and pizzas were numerous with lots of option so we decided to go back, big mistake, my kid was served sour milk, I mean I understand an individual carton to be sour but the waitress put the crap in a cup for him and didn't even notice the brutal smell? It was a noon hour rush for buffet, there was one pizza brought out at a time and always the same kind, obviously if your bringing one pizza and you have 25 people in the restaurant it will be gone before it hits the table. Save the aggregation and don't eat here.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Their pizzas are delicious!! I will say though, they have messed up my orders a few times and it was disappointing. But other than that, everything is good!