“Ordered online... ”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #73 of 97 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Showed up, my order was just coming out of the oven... however they had forgotten someone else's order so took the cinnaparts from my order and I ended up waiting... and waiting and waiting. The end result my pizza and breadsticks were cold and the cinnaparts were doughy and under cooked... sorry guys but I don't recommend going.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Went here originally for noon buffet, food was great and pizzas were numerous with lots of option so we decided to go back, big mistake, my kid was served sour milk, I mean I understand an individual carton to be sour but the waitress put the crap in a cup for him and didn't even notice the brutal smell? It was a noon hour rush for buffet, there was one pizza brought out at a time and always the same kind, obviously if your bringing one pizza and you have 25 people in the restaurant it will be gone before it hits the table. Save the aggregation and don't eat here.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Their pizzas are delicious!! I will say though, they have messed up my orders a few times and it was disappointing. But other than that, everything is good!

Reviewed 22 June 2015

This Leduc Pizza Hut location is the worst location I have ever been in to in my entire my life, every time i order from this location they always mess up on my order or make the pizza's terrible and looking like crap, how embarrassing to take home to your family and say "look what's for dinner" and they always give me a hard time for my order, I basically cringe now when I think about even ordering from there because they are just terrible the general manager has no customer service skills and every time I question him why they can'y get my simple order right he runs away cowering in the back, this is not how an establishment should be run let a lone a business like Pizza hut it is a disappoint considering this is the only location I honestly hope that people will consider even going to that establishment because it is not worth your money,gas,nor time. I would recommend going to the pizza 73 that's where I go now after walking out of pizza for getting my order wrong for the 100th time I had, had enough and they have perfect customer service, and actually got my order right, and a lot cheaper.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Best hot wings and cheese toast ever!. If you stop here say hi to the manager, Sheila. Nice gal and always has a smile.