“Perfect place for any occasion. ”
Review of Ocean Park Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ocean Park Pizza
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We go here for all of our family functions. Family owned and operated by wonderful people. We've been going here for over 22 years ! Food is always top notch. Home delivery is always speedy. Service is always pleasant.

1  Thank Lorraine T

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Well I was thoroughly disgusted and shocked to find imitation crab on my Oscar Schnitzel when my husband arrived home from picking up our takeout order from Aldergrove Ocean Park.We ordered off their take out menu which does not specify that it is fake crab (processed pollock fish). According to the so called rude and uncaring Manager that I spoke to on the phone, it does specify it on their in house menu and it is quite popular...lol, I highly doubt anyone paying $18 for Scnitzel is excited about imitation crab on it! One more thing...who still gives imitation bacon bits with baked potatoes,,yup, Ocean Park Aldergrove...the imitation experts! The only thing that they make there that is any good is their everything pizza, we will never order anything else ever again. BTW, not all Ocean Parks are created equal according to the Manager, each location has its own menu, for example the Ocean park in Walnut grove actually uses real crab on their Scnitzel so its easy to assume that they would all be the same..NOT! Stay clear from the Aldergrove location if you like real food!

1  Thank Debbie E
Reviewed 30 January 2016

My friend and I chose this place as the one we selected was closed on the night we chose.
To make use of limited time available to each of us we decided to eat here. Never again. We both had baked lasagna. Very salty, no seasoning, (bottled Ragu sauce would have had more favouring).
One server on the floor - preoccupied.
Lights not turned on in back section of the restaurant 'no need if there are not customers in that section' - although it was the rear of the section we were sitting in.
Very minimal beef in the lasagna. Caesar salad was crisp, and ice water great!

1  Thank drosera51
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Ocean Park has a very old dining room. I found the pizza to be the best quality in Aldergrove over the years.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

The restaurant itself is quite tired. I think that's making its way into the food a bit, as it's decent, but not great.