“Never again”

Add it.
Ocean Park Pizza
Ranked #34 of 56 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Reviewed 30 January 2016

My friend and I chose this place as the one we selected was closed on the night we chose.
To make use of limited time available to each of us we decided to eat here. Never again. We both had baked lasagna. Very salty, no seasoning, (bottled Ragu sauce would have had more favouring).
One server on the floor - preoccupied.
Lights not turned on in back section of the restaurant 'no need if there are not customers in that section' - although it was the rear of the section we were sitting in.
Very minimal beef in the lasagna. Caesar salad was crisp, and ice water great!

1  Thank drosera51

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Ocean Park has a very old dining room. I found the pizza to be the best quality in Aldergrove over the years.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

The restaurant itself is quite tired. I think that's making its way into the food a bit, as it's decent, but not great.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

There is a large menu to choose from entrees range from steaks to pizzas. Pasta dishes as well. Very friendly staff and helpful. Located right downtown aldergrove.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Decided to try out this place since I always see people in there and it was a bad decision... Ordered steaks to go and they were mediocre, although it was cooked nicely (medium rare). The fries were soggy and had no seasoning at all, the garlic bread was alright and the salad was nothing special. Don't think I'd return or order again; it wasn't worth the price I paid!

1  Thank luu9595