“Very good food!”

Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: Heal Hand made Schnitzel, Burgers, Pizza, Pasta, Butter Chicken
Description: Heal Hand made Schnitzel, Burgers, Pizza, Pasta, Butter Chicken
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were always curious about this little spot which is attached to the Alder Pub right on the main drag.

We love schnitzels and were welcomed by the owner and presented with a great selection if schnitzel dinners. Average cost of only $12 bucks!

I chose the one with a fresh mushroom and Bernaise sauce. It came with excellent crispy fries and coleslaw or bean salad. The portion was very generous and I shared with my hubby who had ordered a Schnitzel burger with "the works" He enjoyed it too.

The meat was expertly cooked and the owner told us everything is made from scratch and with no "cheap" ingredients. They have been open for 3 years and do a brisk business delivering to the Pub patrons and also big on take out/delivery orders. They also make pizza and vegetarian meals.

Definitely a casual, come as you are decor which was clean and comfortable. We plan to go back and can recommend to friends and family. Glad we finally stopped in.

1  Thank Lynne M

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We tried it today after reading its reviews on TA - a big thank you to all the other contributors: we were not disappointed. The choice is fantastic, the schnitzels fresh and tasty and I can't say enough about the fries! It's also very clean.

1  Thank Rillian
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great lunch had a coupon from Entertainment coupon book,ordered schnizelious burger ,it had pork schnitzel with sauteed onions mushroom cheese lettuce tomato on a bun and fries for 9.99. Was fabulous have to go back for a dinner. They also have pizza .

2  Thank Valerie R
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Seems like an odd combination, schnitzel and Indian... but they do both really well. I had the butter chicken and really enjoyed it. We ate in, so it was served in a nice authentic bowl. The nan was second to none! Son had a schnitzel. Wonderfully cooked, great portion size. Will go back for sure.

2  Thank PinkDragonPrincess
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I ordered 2 things from their menu, burger and fries meal and a small pizza..
It was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Burger was spicy just how I ordered with jalopenoes, zinger sauce and lettuce and tomatoes with Cringle cut fries.
Beef patty was well cooked.

The sauce on the pizza was amazing.and it tasted fresh.
I dont know how more people have not discovered this place , a co-worker recommend this to me and I finally tried it. i would definately order from there again.

I cannot say enough great things about the taste of the food at this place.

1  Thank dthorn29