“Quick lunch”

Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: Heal Hand made Schnitzel, Burgers, Pizza, Pasta, Butter Chicken
Description: Heal Hand made Schnitzel, Burgers, Pizza, Pasta, Butter Chicken
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great lunch had a coupon from Entertainment coupon book,ordered schnizelious burger ,it had pork schnitzel with sauteed onions mushroom cheese lettuce tomato on a bun and fries for 9.99. Was fabulous have to go back for a dinner. They also have pizza .

2  Thank Valerie R

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Seems like an odd combination, schnitzel and Indian... but they do both really well. I had the butter chicken and really enjoyed it. We ate in, so it was served in a nice authentic bowl. The nan was second to none! Son had a schnitzel. Wonderfully cooked, great portion size. Will go back for sure.

2  Thank PinkDragonPrincess
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I ordered 2 things from their menu, burger and fries meal and a small pizza..
It was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Burger was spicy just how I ordered with jalopenoes, zinger sauce and lettuce and tomatoes with Cringle cut fries.
Beef patty was well cooked.

The sauce on the pizza was amazing.and it tasted fresh.
I dont know how more people have not discovered this place , a co-worker recommend this to me and I finally tried it. i would definately order from there again.

I cannot say enough great things about the taste of the food at this place.

1  Thank dthorn29
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Went on the recommendation of a friend and was blown away. The food was beyond excellent.... was with a group of 5. 2 had butter chicken. (Exceptional). One had lasagne ( loved it) one had hunter schnitzel (amazing) and one had a loaded burger. It was a guys name. Can't remember but was great!!!
Food was amazing. Prices and quantity was fantastic and service was great too. The couple who run it are very nice and accommodating. They brought out a sample of butter chicken sauce as my daughter wondered how how it was.
The only downside is the location. It is in the Alder Inn bar building. Although it is a separate location, it is still kinda seedy.
I would return there and HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

1  Thank 732kelvinm
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My family orders from Schnitzelz about every 2 weeks or so. We have never had an issue with our order, and the fast delivery is wonderful. the food is always fresh and full of flavor.

1  Thank abechard03