“Team lunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Salad was great.. but the special roasted lamb was not that great as was thought of..
the ambience is good and service is excellent..

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great service. Yummy food. Lunch menu is well priced and generous portion. My favourite dish is the Ouzo Mushroom Special (Chicken Breast Broiled with Ouzo Mushroom Sauce). All House Specials are served with rice, roast potatoes, Greek salad, Tzatziki and Pita that you can always ask for more. I always give a bonus if the restaurant has free parking. There are a few spots in the back that belong to Ramie's.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great Greek food and good atmosphere. I used to eat chicken souvlaki but tried for the first time roasted lamb and it was so delicious. Their quality of meat is good , big portion and great customer service.
Owner and staff so friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I've been coming to this place for years, and thought I should get around to reviewing it.
The food is always good. My wife and I always order either roast lamb or chicken souvlaki and they are both always excellent.
I would especially recommend the lamb as it is so tender and tasty.
The place is pretty simple, but clean and the staff are friendly and fast.
I've been to fancier greek restaurants but the food is never as good as it is here.
I used to live in the area and went here all the time, now I have to go out of my way to come here when I can, but it is always worth it.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The atmosphere is simple, clean and airy. The restaurant is clean, service is prompt and with a smile. Nothing pretentious here - just good service and quality product. I ate here over a lunch hour and I would say the customers were a combination of locals and some tourists.