All reviews jacuzzi tub front desk complimentary massage cactus club sitting area separate bedroom two double beds grocery store tim hortons the hotel is clean housekeeping staff skytrain station convenient location easy access free parking roman jin
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a room here that was listed as two double beds. However we got to the room and the beds looked tiny. So tiny that we actually measured them. Each bed was 43.5 inches wide. While that does seem a touch small, let’s put that in perspective. A standard twin bed is 38 inches wide. A standard double bed is 53 inches wide. What this hotel claims is a double bed is only 5 inches wider than a twin bed. Good luck fitting two adults in a bed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah P
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us.

We have taken note of the bed size and would like to let you know that we will be changing the double beds to the queen size beds in December.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Location, location, location, everything is just minutes away, shopping, Skytrain to anywhere in the lower mainland! Rooms are great and spacious, restaurant has excellent food, staff are very friendly and helpful, especially Polyana at the front desk! So glad I chose to stay here!

Room Tip: King jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stayed at this hotel 5 years ago for a lacrosse tournament and now return with our younger son.

We were happy with the hotel originally, and I’m pleased to say since that time they have made several improvements to the hotel and restaurant.

First our room was bright and had 2 double beds in the bed room and sofa bed in the living room. We allowed the children to sleep in the bedroom so I slept on the sofa bed and to my surprise it was very comfortable. We could hear some noise of people walking down the halls late at night when sleeping on the sofa bed.

The hotel has also installed blinds over the glass blocks which help restrict the light coming into the rooms.

The rooms all had plates and cutlery, microwave, mugs and cups.

The rooms were also fairly large and most rooms had a balcony (ours did not, which we would have loved because then we could have kept stinky lacrosse gear outside)

We travel a lot for kids sports, often feeding the kids microwave and easy made meals in the hotel room, to cut costs. The restaurant at this hotel was fantastic! Everything was $10 and then during happy hour many items were $5. The food was good and reasonably priced so we ate almost all our meals here. Please note that the meals are small, but so is the price. They would serve the food pool side, so kids could be in the pool and adults could eat! Great deal by all. There were a few hiccups that I would chalk up to being so busy, like running out of chicken strips nearly every day, sometimes slider came with fries, sometimes not, etc.

We had no issues finding parking and location for this hotel is great, with a grocery store, tim hortons and many restaurants in walking distance.

The staff was always helpful and accommodating to any and all of our requests or needs.

We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Thank you for giving our kids a great hotel to hang out and place to have fun in between their games.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We visited executive hotel in Burnaby,We had a great time.
The room was cool and clean, the staff was helpful and respectful,and we also enjoyed the swimmimg pool and the food, we recommend it for all of ya'll

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 August 2018

It was a nice place to stay. The person at the front desk, Mohammad, has been really nice and helpful. The breakfast is good, the room is confortable and the facilities are really pleasant.

I do recommend this hotel for a business trip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business