1,695 results
All reviews the executive lounge crystal mall diamond member food court chinese mall across the street self parking metro town largest mall chinese food underground parking public transportation i highly recommend this hotel convenient location hot tub king suite sky train station
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is located close to the Metro Skyline so getting around is easy. Our bellman gave us suggestions on what to see and the best way to travel there. He also provided us with discount coupons for attractions.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hello Jerry G,

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed you stay with us and our team took great care of you. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This hotel is about 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver. There is a sky train that you can catch about 2 blocks away which will take you to downtown Vancouver in 20 minutes and only cost $4.20 cents per person one way. Where as a cab would be about $40.00 one way. The hotel is nice but, the chair and the couch in the room could use some upgrading but, otherwise the room was spacious , bed very comfortable and had a wonderful view of the city (rm 611). There is underground parking but, is shared with the mall across the street so save some money and just do self parking for even the valet is not secured. The front office staff and the concierge were great and provided great customer service. For the concierge booked a city tour of Vancouver even before we arrived saving us a space for the next day. The hotel does accept pets and makes them feel welcome. There isn't alot of grass area but, it is kept very clean. The only real disappointment we had was when we went to have breakfast on the 3rd floor of the hotel. The hotel does not include breakfast but, does have a restaurant where you can order from a menu or eat from the breakfast buffet for $20.00 per person.The food was ok but, is expensive. But, what was disappointing was not the food but, the service we received when we went to pay our bill. For when the waitress and waiter found out we wanted to pay American dollars and not use our charge card they became somewhat pushy and kept stating to us they wanted us to use our charge card and we refused. So we paid the bill and left and did not return the next morning. People need to understand that money is money and if people do not want to charge or use their debit card that should be ok and that the behavior they presented is not ok.

Room tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and in a corner of the hotel.
2  Thank Lovetotravel123487
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hello Lovetotravel123487,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the team took great care of you.

I am sorry that you had a strange experience while dining with us. That is definitely not the normal actions of our team and I will be following up with the team, thank you for letting us know.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed for four days during a small vacation to Vancouver. Upon arriving at the lobby I was greeted by the person at the counter, who was all smiles and looked happy to help me check in. The process was rather quickly and I was quickly given a room key. I had room service the first night and the food was great, and the desserts were amazing. The food is definitely made to order and fresh. The rooms were standard and did look a bit dated considering Ive been at other Hilton hotels, but the rooms were very clean and functioning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Adriana G,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and I am pleased to see that your enjoyed your stay and I will pass your great comments to our Food & Beverage team! I am pleased to let you know that we are starting a large room refresh this winter with some exciting new changes to our rooms. Hopefully we will see you again in the summer and you will be able to enjoy these updates.

Thank you again for choosing us.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Nice hotel, excellent fitness center, Underground parking is a gong show, shared with public parking making it super busy and very very crowded. Can't turn the corner and stay in your own lane. I assume there are alot of minor accidents due to the small space. Room was very nice, free upgrade to a suite was appreciated too. Would return.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and share your experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and am sorry about the parking lot. I know it can be frustrating but the upgrades will be a great improvement, but I understand the hassle it caused, we are looking at that being competed very soon.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again son.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Great location if you fancy visiting the massive shopping centre. But apart from that, not such a special area. We were given Executive lounge access, and whilst the food at 'canape time' was excellent, I would have loved a glass of wine but the only bottle there was a Spanish red. You would have thought that since it was an honesty bar, so people were paying for it, they could have offered more choice. So we went down tot he hotel bar where I found an excellent Merlot. Breakfast was patchy and I'm afraid my omelette was quite tasteless. We were disturbed at night by the extremely noisy ice machine.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Warrington_UKVicky,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your overall stay and thank you for the feedback about the executive lounge and breakfast. I am passing along your comments to our Food & Beverage team to see how we can improve all these experience.

I am happy to let you know that we are planning a large refresh of our hotel rooms and the ice makes are on the list as well, sorry they were so loud.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Michael.