“Best sushi I had in Vancouver area”
Review of Nao sushi

Nao sushi
Ranked #190 of 621 Restaurants in Burnaby
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

On my another trip to Canada I decided I'll go to different sushi restaurants in the area and none of them was as good as Nao, especially they offer very reasonable prices! Delicious sushi, sashimi, ikura, everything, service very kind as well. Recommended!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Dropped into Canada from the UK and my friends took me to this place. Relative to any place I'd been to in the UK, this was just standout in terms of quality, service and price. The sushi was huge and really generous in terms of portions. The tempura was so crispy, lightly battered and really tasty and fresh (whether veg or seafood). The sashimi in general was just so fresh and tasty with a huge variety of different types. People queuing outside is always a good sign. Service was good too as you'd expect and at the end, the price was just so cheap (relative to London I might add, not sure what other places in Vancouver are like). Defo recommend!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Love the variety of sushi offered. Not a whole lot of seats but place seems clean enough and service is not bad. Definitely will come back.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Nao Sushi is one of my favourite Japanese Restaurants in Vancouver, but as I have been out of town I have not been back for a while...the staffs are still very friendly and the food as fresh as ever! My fav appetizer is still the Ankimo and theirs is still the best!!
Hope to return for more!!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

This sushi place can be one of those when you are in the rush hours, service can get slow and orders can be mixed up but if you dine in not so peak times, the crew is really attentive! Portion are at par with what you pay for. I love their specialty rolls!