“As good and interesting as breakfast/brunch can be!”

Popsey's Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 148 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Popsey's is specialized in breakfast/lunch. Most of the menu is typical Canadian, but it has some excellent European inspired courses. The log interiour is beautiful and service as you expect. Simply one of the best breakfast places in Campbell River.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My friend and I went for lunch today - it had been recommended to me by several locals. The building is a log cabin and is absolutely charming.

The food is to die for! All homemade from scratch, not something you see alot these days. My friend had the burger with cheese and bacon and the onion rings. It was huge!! She devoured it with gusto but had to take the onion rings with her as she was so full from the burger. I had the cabbage rolls and perogies - oh I died and went to heaven!! Homemade, seasoned just right and delicious to the last bite.

A place I highly recommend!!

1  Thank Kari1966
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I have eaten here several times over the years and have never been disappointed. The food is just like home cooking and ample quantity.

1  Thank Leightan
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We have consistently found the breakfast menu at Popsey's to be good old Canadian tradition at a great price.

1  Thank KNCooper
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We occasionally eat breakfast/brunch here on a Saturday, we live in Campbell River and Saturday seems to be our day to go our for breakfast/brunch.

1  Thank Vicki2949