“A Quant LittlIs. Cafe”
Review of Ideal Cafe

Ideal Cafe
Reviewed 24 November 2017

After spending time at a car dealership, we stopped in for a quick lunch. This laid back little spot provided a great lunch. I ordered BLT but substituted the bacon for avocado. Hubby has the clam chowder with garlic toast, Both hit the spot. The service was quick and nobody hovered over you. Several other patrons seemed like they knew the spot and came back to a place they knew and liked. Don’t expect a fancy decor or a lengthy menu. You will get a nice lunch in an old style diner cafe with friendly folks, We’ll be back.

1  Thank trek1canada

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Best Benny's in town, friendly staff, homemade style meals, great for the whole family, lots of selection! I try to make it there once a week

1  Thank Colton144
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Wow! What an amazing little spot! The U-shaped bar gives this place a classic diner feel with a little bit of everything for everyone.

The coffee was good, I had the clubhouse sandwich which was amazing! My wife had the chicken Cesar wrap, her only issue was that it needed more Cesar dressing.

I need to mention the fries. Everyone makes them, only a few make them well. I could make a meal out of just the fries. Fresh, golden, delicious!!

The service was bang on, my coffee never reached the bottom. The staff were super friendly, all in all this was a great experience!

I can't wait to come back and try the Ruben and the monte cristo!!

1  Thank Gavin S
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Ok, the restaurant itself is not visually appealing, but the food is darn good. I had a breakfast wrap at lunch which was excellent. The portions and service are also good. My husband enjoyed the fish tacos while our grandson had chicken fingers.

1  Thank Caren L
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Loved the Ideal Cafe. A real diner experience for which Canada and the USA is famous for. The only issue is that most of them are now closed. The burger I had was juicy and filling and 100% satisfying at a fair and reasonable price. Weighing in all the factors of flavor, service and price - a solid 4 stars and a hope to return...

2  Thank S B