“All you can eat!!!!!”
Review of Best Wok

Best Wok
Ranked #74 of 153 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Great and authentic Chinese food here in Campbell River, I came here with my family visiting from China and they were curving for some good Chinese food. So here we were, they served the all you can eat menu, affordable price and good selections of Chinese dishes! Very satisfied with the service! Will definitely come again!

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Thoroughly enjoyed an amazing dinner we had recently for a celebration. Quality of food excellent, very fresh and great selections on menu. Service was very prompt and great evening.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

I like their Wor Wonton. I usually just do take out. Staff very friendly. Large menu choices. The restaurant never seems to be busy when I pick-up, but that may be the time I go?

Reviewed 2 October 2014

We went to Best Wok to satisfy our craving for some Chinese. I ordered a combination meal that came with chicken fried rice, chicken chow mein, honey garlic pork, and almond chicken. This was literally the worst Chinese food and maybe the worst FOOD in general I have ever had.
The rice seemed to be microwaved instant rice with a few rehydrated vegetables. No flavour whatsoever - I don't think there was anything at all added, let alone fried. Chow mein was plain dry cooked noodles in a pile. No sauce, no flavour, nothing added. Almond chicken appeared to be a sliced, deep-fried chicken nugget that came with a mystery goopy white sauce that had no flavour. Finally, the honey garlic pork was the crappy kind that you get at the grocery store frozen aisle and reheat in the microwave. I wish I took a picture for Tripadvisor.
This dinner was so horrible I did not eat any of it and told the (very nice) young server that I was simply too full to eat. She wrapped it up for me and I threw it in the first garbage bin I found outside. I generally eat any greasy-delicious Chinese food I can get my hands on and look forward to the leftovers the next day. I am telling anyone who reads this to go anywhere else but here. Go get a pizza or something. This place blows.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

Service is quick and they do deliver. Food is slightly bland and not the same quality as the old Merecroft Village restaurant. I will eat there again as it is convenient.