“Great traditional Canadian Chinese food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rose Bowl Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 148 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The best War Wonton Soup and great traditional Canadian Chinese food. Lots of room for large family parties.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

picked it to be delivered because of the menu in the phone book
-wish i had brought my phone instead so i could read the reviews before i ordered

-the beef and broccoli was good but that was where it ended
-the rest of the selections had no flavor, was dried out, and the egg roll was soggy

-however, delivery was very quick

1  Thank joanne m
Reviewed 13 May 2016

I was dying for Chinese food, went to this spot and almost died from the amount of oil, lack of flavour and poor quality ingredients.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Okay nothing fancy here ! not great interior, needs a face lift, needs paint as old, nothing to argue there ! there is not a huge selection in the buffet but for $10 the food taste decent and the staff are always friendly. Went today and happy we did. Yes there are better places to get Chinese food in CR that is for sure, and we have never ordered anything but the lunch buffet and probably wouldn't, but for $10 bucks, the servers are friendly, food is decent, and we will return, not often but we will return.

1  Thank PandGP
Reviewed 24 December 2015

I am sorry Campbell River,(and this review will not make me any friends in the food industry in this town) but you folks are really getting ripped off here. We ordered the dinner for five meal, but I need to use the word "meal" very loosely. I honestly don't know where to start..... yes... it was that bad. No-name Mr. Noodles may have been better than the chow mien that was presented. The sweet and sour pork came dry and most pieces were burnt in the deep fryer to the point of inedible. I would mention the egg foo yong but what was delivered to me was not the dish that I have known for almost 50 years (and normally you don't serve what tastes like beef gravy mixed with some five-spice in a good Chinese restaurant). The chop suey was also mostly inedible. Isn't broccoli supposed to be green??? Mine was not. It....and I mean "it" had brown stems and the florets were mushy and white. So yes,,,,, I am disappointed....and so should the rest of the town should be also. At least the delivery driver was courteous. Sorry Campbell River..... but you good folks deserve better.

1  Thank Colin T