“Salmon burger with a view”

Quay West Kitchen & Catering
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I was driving up the island on my own and needed a lunch break. This was a perfect choice for me - I could sit on the patio overlooking the harbour and enjoy the sun and fresh air. Lots to watch since I was dining solo. Service was good. I ordered a salmon burger. The salmon was grilled just right and served on a crusty bun. I don't usually order fries - good thing that I did this time because they were really good. I would certainly stop here again.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I asked server what we're best oysters. She said hands down their baked were outstanding. She was absolutely correct
I think the best I have ever had and if you like. You must stop and enjoy
The light Pilsner was outstanding

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Had a nice dinner there again. Service was great and so was the food. They were quite busy and it was Wednesday night which surprised me but it looked like mostly tourists which was nice to see. Everyone looked happy with their meals!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The restaurant is right on the water with a large patio and big windows so the scenery in awesome. Service was good and so was most of the food. Sandwiches were not exactly as they were described but were good. One order was Fish and Chips which was not very good. The batter was over cooked and fish was not great. The coleslaw was very spicy and the person ordering does not like spice so it would have been good to know in advance.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My friends had been to this place 2 years previous & enjoyed it then & it didn't disappoint this time around either. I had the crab & shrimp on a pretzel roll & it was delicious. My mate's crab & shrimp cakes with yam fries were also excellent as was the salmon burger my other friend had. Key Lime pie for dessert was also tasty. Sitting out on the deck overlooking the water was great. Recommend this place highly.