All reviews breakfast room other hotels clean rooms yogurt fish stove motel pet furniture
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Spent a weekend here and was surprised at how big the rooms were. Uncluttered, comfortable, simple rooms with lots of space, one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed in. Quiet location and the continental breakfast was pretty good too. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: No elevator but the stairs to the second floor are clean and well lit.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Walls were falling apart, both ladies at the front desk were yelling at me and caused me to have an anxiety attack. They continued to yell even while I was crying and were being discriminating against our grandpa who is in a wheelchair. They even tried suggesting a room on the second floor or for him to sleep on the ground. Voicing my opinion on FaceBook one of the employees were being very unprofessional and just goes to show how rude the staff can be.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank 24jenniw
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I read other internet reviews so we decided to try it based on the positive feedback. Pretty dissapointed. The front desk lady was very nice and helpful. She went out of her way to look up directions to a Chinese restaurant we wanted to try. However, the rooms have a refrigerator and kitchen sink and cook stove. I noticed work boots and empty beer cans at the doorways of several rooms which meant they do long term rentals. Several people were hanging out smoking and noticed a small dog in a room. The rooms were average, older, worn and tired. I would not stay or recommend this place to anyone. There's gotta be a newer and nicer place in town

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Nice big rooms stocked with the usuals (coffee ect) mini fridge and a TV. Clean rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast which included quite a variety of food. There is a few common areas to be shared by guests. Large grass park with picnic benches. There is at least one maybe 2 shared BBQ's which was a nice bonus to be able to grill some fresh salmon. I think most of the people who stay here are fisherman as it gets quiet early.. Either tired from that days fishing or getting a good nights sleep for tomorrows!
All in all nice place at a good price.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We booked a room with a queen, and ended up with a room with a kitchen. We found the room to be clean and bed comfortable, though the furniture is dated and bathroom was dated but clean. We had a room near the river and away from the street, and found it to be quiet. Breakfast room had a good selection and internet was free.

Room tip: rooms on river are quieter as away from parking lot and street but also can be smaller
Date of stay: December 2016