See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Walls were falling apart, both ladies at the front desk were yelling at me and caused me to have an anxiety attack. They continued to yell even while I was crying and were being discriminating against our grandpa who is in a wheelchair. They even tried suggesting a room on the second floor or for him to sleep on the ground. Voicing my opinion on FaceBook one of the employees were being very unprofessional and just goes to show how rude the staff can be.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Jenni W
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I read other internet reviews so we decided to try it based on the positive feedback. Pretty dissapointed. The front desk lady was very nice and helpful. She went out of her way to look up directions to a Chinese restaurant we wanted to try. However, the rooms have a refrigerator and kitchen sink and cook stove. I noticed work boots and empty beer cans at the doorways of several rooms which meant they do long term rentals. Several people were hanging out smoking and noticed a small dog in a room. The rooms were average, older, worn and tired. I would not stay or recommend this place to anyone. There's gotta be a newer and nicer place in town

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Nice big rooms stocked with the usuals (coffee ect) mini fridge and a TV. Clean rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast which included quite a variety of food. There is a few common areas to be shared by guests. Large grass park with picnic benches. There is at least one maybe 2 shared BBQ's which was a nice bonus to be able to grill some fresh salmon. I think most of the people who stay here are fisherman as it gets quiet early.. Either tired from that days fishing or getting a good nights sleep for tomorrows!
All in all nice place at a good price.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We booked a room with a queen, and ended up with a room with a kitchen. We found the room to be clean and bed comfortable, though the furniture is dated and bathroom was dated but clean. We had a room near the river and away from the street, and found it to be quiet. Breakfast room had a good selection and internet was free.

Room Tip: rooms on river are quieter as away from parking lot and street but also can be smaller
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elsie H
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Well run no frills motel style establishment, very clean comfortable room, good welcome and helpful reception..basic kitchen in my room which would have been handy if we were staying more than one night..free parking outside room. A laundry room was a bonus and allowed me wash and dry clothes while we ate downtown. Located a short drive away from the centre there are few amenities within easy walking distance. Breakfast is self service in a small breakfast room but was well stocked and decent. Overall I would recommend this budget priced motel and its very helpful management.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family