See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I know from personal experience that the harbour side in has no bedbugs so whomever wants to say they do is wrong. The staff there work very hard with the small amount of people they have working there. They will do almost anything they can for you. from what I read above that a cleaner couldn't be found. Well all they have to do is ask the front desk and a cleaner will come right over to help you. I am finding that the staff there are some of the nicest, caring, and hardworking people I know and they should be known for just that!!!!! Thanks for the pleasant and comfortable atmosphere guys you rock!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ms T
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

When I arrived to check in there was nobody at the front desk and the phone was ringing. Finally someone came to answer the phone and engaged in a long conversation that there were still people who needed to check in and what should they do?, with me standing right in front of them. After checking in for five nights I was handed 2 pods for coffee. The room was dirty, no clock radio, only the towels were replaced daily otherwise no other cleaning done during my stay.
The small parking lot is poorly designed at best

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Blair F
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is at 5 minutes walk from the harbour, very close. Near there is also a little mall and some good restaurants. The room was large enough but the bathroom should be better: little and seamed also not perfect clean.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amrod_x
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Booked for family and friends for 2 nights..
4 guys with towels only for 2 supplied.
Next day came back and on requesting for 2 extra towels ,none were left.
Came back to beds not made.
Liquor leftover bottle of vodka,
Someone had helped themselves to it.
Place is a total dump.
Shady characters all around the place.
Cops car parked in front keeping an eye on people hanging around the front.
Microwave and coffee maker in room.
No coffee tea or sugar , only creamer supplied.
Would definitely never stay or recommend to any sane person.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank davejP698LJ
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stayed at Harbourside Inn from June to Oct. 2016, returned in April til June 2017
After selling my house in June 2016 I moved into the Harbourside Inn
Only place I could find that gave monthly rates
Others wanted weekly rates (pricey) or a signed lease for 6-12 months
I had to be available when I found what I wanted in the housing market
Management and staff made me feel welcome, comfortable and safe
After 5 months and no luck in housing I headed for warm weather
Returned to Harbourside Inn mid April to a warm welcome
I was given the same room and monthly rate as promised
I bid a fond farewell to Hotel Staff this June when I found the housing I was looking for

Date of stay: April 2017