See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Never been to Campbell River, never stayed at the Inn before, booked the Bookings.com and just took a punt that it wold be ok, wife was sceptical though? Turns out - it’s great! Rooms are big, 2 double beds, coffee making facilities, needed a kettle for tea - not a problem supplied with a smile. Front rooms can be a bit noisy because of its busy location - what the heck! We loved it!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Not too bad considering this place is one of the cheaper motels. We were out for most of the day and slept fine there at night. The management was great, they looked after our bags for us after we checked out so we could go get lunch which was very nice of them.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Going to a motel you know that you aren't going to have many frills but I expected much less out of this place. They have nice laminate floors, new TV's, comfy beds and if you have a pet they have a very large grassy area for the dogs to play in the evening when your done with your day. The rooms were clean, the people were very nice and I would bring my dog back here anytime!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Its an older property near the shopping area of downtown, and I was honestly worried that it was going to be a real armpit when I got there, but I came in to town late in the afternoon on a weekend with no reservations, and I had no other options. Thankfully, not only was the place affordable, it was truly a tidy and clean property that had even been thoughtfully updated a bit. Not even close to fancy, but it was a solid value that I was more than pleasantly surprised by ....

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised that this older motel was so clean. Fixtures are dated but well maintained. Staff are excellent on all fronts - reception, housekeeping. Free Breakfast at Ricky's was a bonus and a short easy pleasant walk.

Date of stay: August 2017