“Best green tea in Japanese restaurants in addition to fresh and tasty food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mt Fuji Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 232 Restaurants in Delta
Reviewed 26 December 2016

We both ordered bento boxes again. The reasons are the hot and fresh tempura, varieties of the dishes, and the fair price. My husband ordered the sashimi bento box which the sashimi is always fresh and good! They never let us down!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

MIchael does a great job (although occasionally a bit inconsistent). wild salmon only, brown rice and no rice options. really creative with his cucumber .

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I always enjoy their Bento Box C and my husband wanted to try something new. Since Pork Katsu is the traditional dish for Japanese, I ordered it for him. He loved it.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

our first experience as just fine. The ordering was easy (menu online), the food was ready quickly (just 20 minutes from my phone call time), and pick-up was smooth.
Nothing special with the food, even the "surprise roll" wasn't much of a surprise.
The only big disappointment was that the dynamite roll was done with "breaded" prawn instead of a tempura prawn. Makes for a disappointing roll. Helpful?

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great little sushi bar, I enjoy coming here with friends. Whatever I order always comes with a reasonable portion. The service is great all the staff have a smile on there face. The prices are very far for what you get. This place is a must try.