“Big and delicious lunch Bento”

Peekaboo Japanese Bistro
Ranked #31 of 234 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I ordered Bento C and enjoyed so much except the quantity was too large-I should have asked my husband to come along. The tampura was so hot, fresh, and delicious! The chicken was prepared just right to my taste!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Lovely little sushi restaurant right in the heart of T Town in the mall. It is quite small and a bit cramped but if you are hungry for sushi I would highly recommend this place!!
If you are wanting a romantic meal this is not the place to go for sure.
The bento boxes are a good deal!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at many Japanese restaurants, and Peekaboo is a standout for me. The restaurant is owned and operated by Japanese people who put their heart and soul into the place and it shows. The sushi is always fresh and excellent, the tempura is the best I've ever had, and they have some interesting menu items like their agedashi with tofu, asparagus and prawns. I look forward to returning to Peekaboo.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I always love their yaki soba so that I visited with my husband again. He ordered yaki udon which is great to us too!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Dinner was delicious. We both had the California & Dynamite combo. We added a side of tempura prawn and zucchini. $10 for the rolls, not bad price and deliciously prepared. Helpful?