“Good food and atmosphere ”

The Station Neighborhood Pub
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Invermere
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited here for a night. It doesn’t have a pub atmosphere but it’s more like a family restaurant that serves alcohol if you know what I mean. I had French onion soup and side of half size fries and it was pretty good! My boyfriend had a steak sandwich and yam fries and he said it was nice too! We were going to stay for another beer (since there were beers from local brewery) but the server kind of was in hurry to get the bill and we left at like 8pm haha well it was a good night anyways but if it’s a pub, maybe they should try to make the customers stay for more booze I guess!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fries and yam fries only. Server brought non vegan dips for all vegan table.
Typical pub.
Good beer choices, specials.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Good selection of draught on tap. Service was prompt and friendly. I had the souvlaki wrap which was just average. I ordered the yam fries which were crisp and tasty. If you’re looking for average pub fare this place is for you.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

This may be a little hard to find, just keep going south snaking along 7th Ave till you see the lake. Its worth the drive.

there is a huge deck for summer eating and gathering. Winter brings you inside with nice high ceilings and a broad menu.

A nice selection of craft brews for the discerning beer drinker. Fresh made menu items will fill you nicely.

Frequented this restaurant for both dinner and afternoon breaks. Service was always personal and efficient. For the sports fans, there are many screens around to keep up to date on your favourite teams as well.

There is probably the best view of the lake from here as its up above the lake a bit so you can see well along the valley.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

They host Trivia every Wednesday during the winters and it is a blast. They are also huge supporters of our local community often hosting or participating in fundraisers