“Dinner”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Very busy place - good service and value for your meal. I assume the gentleman that came over a few time is the manager / owner very nice touch to have a little chit chat and follow up on the meal. Their menus is huge almost too big - you must have the onion rings soooo good!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stopped in for breakfast after staying at the attached hotel for the night.The breakfast menu is extensive, offering eggs, pancakes & waffles, skillets, wraps and eggs benny. I like that for most dishes you have a choice of hashbrowns or fruit, and three kinds of toast. Servings are generous. Alicia, my server, was friendly and efficient, providing coffee refills before I had to ask. The restaurant is clean, with about a dozen tables and on my visit displayed a variety of local art for sale. It looks like they offer an outdoor patio when the weather is warm.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the Rocky River Grill for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. The place was not busy which was unfortunate because it was very good. It seems to be newly constructed as the hotel it is attached to is still undergoing work.
I ordered the inferno burger (I like spice!). It was pleasantly spicy but not mouth killing spicy. Most of the heat came from the jalapeños on top. The patty was very tasty, well cooked and juicy. The toppings were fresh and crisp. A very good homemade tasting burger all around. I got a side of onion rings and was very happy with how they tasted as well.
My wife got the breakfast poutine. It was a huge portion. I was surprised that it was tater tots and not fries. It was delicious comfort food nonetheless. The pieces of breakfast sausage mixed in had great flavour.
Price was good too - 14 bucks per.

1  Thank Darnell B
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We stayed at the attached hotel so ate here twice, the menu has a great selection, good prices. Delicious food and generous portions

1  Thank Sammy Z
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I visit the Rocky River Grill for lunch quite often. At lunch time they have home made soup that is always great, and hearty enough to be a complete lunch. This past Saturday we went, planning to have our usual soup. We were a bit early, so it was not ready yet. We had some things to do after lunch, so we opted not to wait until the soup was ready and for our first time at the Rocky River Grill we ordered a pizza. WOW! BEST pizza in the valley for sure, and probably the best pizza we have had for a very long time anywhere. I highly recommend it. And the "Hot Springs" special, at just over $20 fed three of us, with some left over to take home. Can't wait to get back and try their other selections as well.