“Fantastic selection and Gluten Free selections”

The Invermere Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Invermere
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Artisan Bakery Cafe A local favourite Downtown Invermere In the heart of the Columbia Valley
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This Bakery is the best. We had lunch there twice and bought goodies at the same time. I was in my glory when I tasted there gluten Free selections. Its the best GF Bread I have ever had and its been 11 years for me. The GF desserts are so good. You can actually have them deliver there selctions to you and I am in Alberta..they are in B.C.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in hear durning our stay at copper point resort and it was the best thing ever. We loaded up on some of the freshest baked goods!! Will be back for sure!! 5/5

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Fresh bread every day. We always get the sesame chews. Highly addictive. Coffee is good as well. Go early or get the left overs if they have any available

Reviewed 3 July 2018

we stopped in on Canada Day for coffee and a snack. I had the Sunday special which is Coffee & a chocolate Croissant for $3.95. YUM. Hubby had the Pecan sticky bun which he said was really good. We grabbed a bag of pretzels (bulk bins) which were unusually dry. typically the pretzels are to die for. They also sell an assortment of buns, bread, cakes, squares and other baked goods. There are a few tables outside if you want to enjoy the views and the nice weather. Parking is on the street, and you may have to park a block or so away as this place is super popular. Awesome coffee spot.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Wish this place were in our home town!!! We were in awe of all the wonderful looking baked goods. Wish we had more time there to sample everything. We had a glazed donut - delicious. We also grabbed a couple of pre done sandwiches to have for lunch later. I don’t typically like pre done sandwiches but knew we’d need something so grabbed one. They were great. So fresh and what a great selection. Not your average sandwich pairings either - very different combinations. Highly recommend this place and if we are ever back in Invermere we will be stopping here again.

Date of visit: June 2018