“LEO's Dinner”

Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

A group of seven of us recently ate at Leo's and had a very good dinner. We had a meat lovers pizza and a Greek salad. The Greek salad was outstanding. The best I have ever had in a restaurant. Large serving that I had to work at too complete. Others in the group had pizza and by all accounts, they were excellent. Large menu so something to please everyone. Restaurant was clean with an outdoor patio and the service was quick and professional. If you are driving through Nelson BC, check this place out. Total cost for four persons was only $71 with tip.

3  Thank timbo

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My two kids and I went here for supper, we had the ham and pineapple pizza and the pita and tzatziki. Both were amazing and the service was really good. Very tasty and family friendly with lots to choose from. Definitely recommend it!!!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband had the beef souvlaki. Beef was very tender but everything on the plate was cold. I am vegan and, there being no vegan entrees on the menu, had the veggie lasagne without cheese. There was nothing wrong with the veggies but the marinara sauce tasted like it was straight out of a can. We won't be going back in a hurry.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has the best pizza you will ever have. Service is great. New location is well done. If you order take out phone early as they are always busy

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Fabulous mealMy hubby and I had the lasagna with meatball and it was to die for came with garlic bread and we shared a garden salad with blue cheese dressing . Very impressed best Lasagna since Rome was built Reasonably priced too.