“Fantastic First Impression”

Add it.
Eagleview Golf Centre and Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 108 Restaurants in Nelson
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We had my staff year-end luncheon here and they did not disappoint. They were organized, friendly, and able to handle a large group plus the food was FANTASTIC! I had butter chicken and I think if not the best, was close to the best butter chicken I've ever had. Everyone was happy with their meal. I'll definitely eat here again and bring friends. Thanks for making a great first impression.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

What a lovely place - we were really hungry, had gotten lost, and arrived 5 minutes before closing. The staff still treated us with warmth, kindness and terrific hospitality. The food was excellent and the service was, too! Next time we are traveling through, we'll be sure to get there early!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

The restaurant is called McQ's. They advertise a new chef. We had dinner 2 nights and were not disappointed. An appetizer of seared scallops came in a pistachio based sauce. The house starter salad is a complex mixture of greens in a light creamy dressing. We had the summer chicken which came in a light cheese sauce with a nice mixture of side vegetables. The seafood pasta was excellent with salmon, shrimp, and scallops with bowtie pasta in an alfredo-like sauce. Dessert choices were limited, but were very good. The quality and presentation of the food far exceeded my expectations. Price was reasonable. I would not hesitate to dine here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

The restaurant, especially the outdoor patio overlooks the golf greens and is very relaxing. The food came fast but lacked punch for lack of a better word. Everything seemed bland however the prices were remarkably low compared to other similar areas we've toured.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

good food and beautiful views from every room
would make this my number one choice for playing golf in the area