All reviews sister property supply ear plugs upon check light sleeper would stay again view of the lake the room was nice stayed for nights bed was very comfortable we've stayed balcony safeway gustavo waterfront downtown ski
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We've usually had good experiences when we've stayed at the Prestige hotel in Radium but we were disappointed with this hotel. We did have a beautiful room and view and the front desk staff was very friendly - however the housekeeping service did not align with what the hotel charges. The service would arrive late in the afternoon - even if we left a sign on the door for service while we were out. oNe day I had to call and ask for the service. Also this location does not have a place to eat or a pool. We were given discount coupons for the restaurant at the other Prestige location. We would probably stay at the other location when we visit Nelson again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn in Nelson. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and its view, however I do apologize that our housekeeping team was not able to address your room in a more timely fashion. We certainly strive to clean rooms in the beginning half of the day, so I regret that this wasn’t the case during your stay.
We are not considered a full-service hotel and thus do not have a restaurant or pool as you mentioned, and this is why we are a lower price-point than our sister property the Prestige Lakeside Resort. However, we are pleased to offer guests a $10 breakfast voucher (which is not available to Resort guests) and all of the guests of the Inn are more than welcome to enjoy all the Resort’s amenities such as the pool, hot tub, fitness centre, outdoor spaces, etc., at no extra charge.
Thank you again for your comments and I hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your loyalty again in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My friends and I visited Nelson during the Easter long weekend. My reserved room was on the different floor from my friends'. I asked the front desk if there were rooms available on the same floor. Guess what, the front desk rearrange our rooms side by side, and, gave me a free upgrade!!!
Very friendly employees, good service.
Good location, 5 minstrel walking to the beautiful beach park and shopping mall.
Definitely will recommend to my friends!

Room Tip: Always ask, they are very nice !
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sh_Sh_Sheep
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our team works hard to ensure every guest has a memorable stay and it is rewarding to know you had a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Nelson on your next stay.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Booked a last minute trip to get out of town. The staff were very helpful and courteous with great references. Gustavo guided us to the Prestige resort for a wonderful Sunday brunch. We will be back to explore more of what Nelson has to offer.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian S
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad to know that you were happy with the hotel and the great service our staff strive to provide. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Nelson.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

thank you for the stay! the room was clean, the staff are helpful, friendly, and accommodating.was told of trains through out the night it didn't effect my stay, wonderful lake side view, lots of parking, lots of nice places to eat at.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank benjaminfS7894UP
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! Your comments will be shared with all our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Nelson on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for a couple of nights at the end of Feb. The bed was very comfortable and we slept really well. There was a train that came past the hotel in the morning but they provided ear plugs for people that it might annoy. We are farmers and are used to a variety of noises at earlier times than the train. Checkout went well and the staff was polite. The price was very good and we would probably stay there again. Just not sure if I would drive there during Avalanche season.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcmommaof6
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting your stay again. Our lower season rates run until the end of June if you want to avoid avalanche season!