“Love the different veggie tacos and tortilla soup!!!”
Review of Cantina Del Centro

Cantina Del Centro
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Nelson
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I was waiting a long time to come to town to enjoy some delicious tacos, I love the variety of veggie options, and the 3 salsas to add on. Also love the tortilla soup! Yum! Can’t wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Visited at the newly relocated location.... beautiful big space gorgeous painted floors.... street tacos that will blow your mind and margaritas best I've ever had!! highly recommended

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful patio in downtown Nelson. Enjoyed in the Autumn sunshine. Breakfast Quesadilla was absolutely delicious...however, one dish could have fed us both...

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Exceptional Food and Drinks! My favourite place in Nelson. Staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere is fantastic.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Four (4) of us were in Nelson on Saturday 29 September walking up and down Baker Street the main drag in Nelson. We stopped for lunch at Cantina Del Centro a notable Mexican style restaurant on Baker Street. It was a warm day and my friend ordered the Mezcal Lime Margarita @ $13.00 (bebida cara) which he raved about. His wife had the Ginger Cardamon Lime @12.00. My wife had the house wine (Sauv. Blanc) @ $8.00, I had a Pacifico cerveza @ $7.00. We ordered the Cantina Nachos piled high in nachos and mucho Queso (cheese) @ $18.00 to begin the feast. We ordered lunch which consisted of two (2) tacos de pescados (fish) @ $7.50 ($3.25 each) and three (3) tacos de camaron (shrimp). Total bill was $84.59 not including a $10.00 tip. Overall, this restaurant was a delight to be at outside on their street level patio, albeit the music was not Spanish or Mexican but some combination of rap and hip hop which was a bit annoying.