“Great service and owner ”
Review of Full Circle Cafe

Full Circle Cafe
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Recommended by my son who plays hockey here, we were glad we waited the 30 minutes it took to get in on Sunday. Thankfully they accommodated us with our Service Dog too.

A great menu selection and the food was very warm and fresh. The Nanny Eggs Benedict had perfectly runny poached eggs, creamy hollandaise sauce and a nice addition of caramelized onions finishing it off.

The Hash was equally filling, fresh hollandaise with a kick of spice, sausage and roasted potatoes piled on the bottom.
No wonder it was lined up and busy when we drive by a lot.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Looking for a breakfast joint in Nelson? This is it! Delicious food, great service and a lovely location!

Reviewed 25 October 2018

My partner and I love our classic breakfasts. Bennies, scrambles, black coffee. It's crazy how bad eggs on toast can be and amazing how good they can be when done well. Full Circle was stupid good. We had low expectations, just expecting the usual that we've had in so many other places while on the road. The cafe had character but was completely unpretentious. It appears that a lot of the locals go here. When our food arrived it looked really good but it was when we tasted it that we were blown away. We know good food and this was surprisingly flavourful. I had the veggie hash which was curried root vegetables with a beet pesto and poached eggs with an almond sauce (Made this vegetarian feel like I wasn't left out) while my partner had a benny with slow-cooked (18 hours?!) pork on a gigantic piece of downright f'ing unreal cornbread. Both meals were prepared with love and they had spice and kick and melted in our mouths. Service was prompt and friendly. Our bill was 38 bucks for two meals that left us totally stuffed and several hot drinks. What I love about this place is they do super simple eggs and bacon on toast for 5 bucks or something with more dimension for 15 bucks. Great job to whoever designed the menu. Inclusive and accessible to all. From two folks who live in Canmore and are used to overpriced bland breakfasts, this joint is baller.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Okay went here had a great experience earlier reviews said can be slow it was full when we arrived got seated promptly ordered food arrived so not sure what the negatives wanted in and out in 40minutes.Will go back for sure .

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Good service, great food and plenty of options for vegetarians. I had eggs florentine and my wife had some kind of porridge which she enjoyed. Recommended.