All reviews pool view beach toys grassy area two bedroom unit low tide rathtrevor beach full kitchen close to town great family clams easy access to the beach enjoyed our stay mobility issues get away hot tub recommend this resort gas fireplace
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We visited off season, so it was nice and we enjoyed the peace and quiet. The ocean views were great and we made a commitment to come back in the summer to enjoy the beach area and pool. The staff were extremely friendly.

Room tip: Get a room with an ocean view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2018

From the time I called to reserve a room to when I handed in my keys to leave everyone was so helpful and friendly. I booked an ocean front studio and the view was spectacular, bed was so comfy and the Jacuzzi tub relaxing. Room had a wall gas fireplace, microwave, bar fridge, coffee machine and was perfect for a 2 day stay. The walk down to the beach was easy and best when the tide was out with a huge bonus of seeing and hearing whales in the distance.

Room tip: Room was really clean and well taken care of. There was a small table with 2 chairs on the cement patio facing the view.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2018

The resort is situated on the beach and provides scenic views. The room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities one would expect. The staff was friendly and very helpful. All in all, a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I was absolutely blown away with the location of this resort! We booked a two bedroom oceanfront room, and could not believe how Fabulous it was. It was actually a fully functional condo, supplied with all our creature comforts. It was quiet and incredibly relaxing. Darcy, the manager, was incredibly helpful, even when I called back three times to change our room! He walked me through the website which contained suite pictures and the age of the mattresses! That was a first for me! All of us slept like babies. I HIGHLY recommend this Resort, and definitely plan on another trip back in the summer. This is a picture that I took with my phone, unfiltered, from our balcony!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018

It felt like home! The shore, the ocean, the view and the overall setting were absolutely gorgeous! The place was very clean and comfortable. All the staff were super friendly and helpful. We absolutely loved our stay and will definitely return the next time!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple