All reviews concrete pads rv park is city park beach access beautiful beach
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This is my 3rd time at this resort
I did online check in, but once I arrived no one was at front desk and had to find someone to get my room keys.
I booked a suite which comes with full kitchen and living room with out a view but actually got a partial ocean view which was nice only complain I can say about the room that the washroom outside by the door stink like pee!
Even tho we Just checked in never even used that washroom once.
Room was cleaned the next day and the smell was still there and that washroom was never used durning my stay so I know for a fact that no one even cleaned the washroom
I did not know that this resort does not do a full clean to the room!
Meaning that they DO NOT mop,sweep or wipe anything down in the room or else that washroom would not smell like pee for 4 days I was there. You can request for a full clean for a fee! Which I was shocked to find that out!
I will be checking out today and not sure I will be back next time. But this is the nicest resort around in the area. But kept in mind about the non cleaned rooms or else you will have to pay for a full clean even tho it's smell like pee even before we checked in!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank CUBA V
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Staff friendly. Quiet park other than slight traffic noise in evening. Great beach access, next to children's park/water park. Good kite flying and beach boardwalk close by. Will stay here again. This is not a late night campfire site, so works great for early risers. Amplified music heard outside your site is not allowed which keeps things peaceful.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hans_VonObergurgl
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I was most impressed with the wonderful clear instructions given us before we got to our destination on exactly what was expected of us as guests. It was good to know for sure that rules for the enjoyment of all visitors would be strictly enforced and peaceful tranquility was experienced over our 3 day "long weekend" of Easter.
Usually there are fairly loud parties and "device noise" heard in campsites. Not here. The families that came, whether with kids or pets or whatever, were joyful, but not intrusive. We really relaxed here for the first time in years at ANY public site.
I highly recommend this as a wonderful place to stay as long as you are willing to abide by the rules.
Toilets are clean, showers are clean and the beach is meters away, with all the fun of a full city park with kids rides and even free aerobic training machines on the beach for adults! The boardwalk is a wonderful clean one and at evening partially lighted at ground level if you want a moonlight walk
We enjoyed breathtaking sunsets and even the wind was for kite flying and kite surfing! What a pleasure to stay there...kudos to owners that deliver what they promise!!

Room tip: Shady spots are less costly but without asphalt road..more like camping. The lots with asphalt are more, but have a closer Ocean view.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kerrista
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Sites are a little tight for parking longer RVs. Concrete RV pads, no wood fires, decent WiFi (with a limit), next door to a very nice kiddie park and right next to the beach. Good place for families. Decent laundry facilities - well maintained and only $1.50 per load.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ASchoolOfFish95
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

This is a beautiful Resort inside and out. Walking up to the lobby entrance, we noticed right away, the great cruiser bicycles available for guest use.
The lobby was open and airy and the staff were friendly.
Our room was a standard room with a single queen size bed, jacuzzi tub and a little kitchenette. Everything was in good shape. The best part of the room though was the generous balcony that overlooked the beautiful beach of Parksville. I love this beach! When the tide is out, the beach goes on forever.
Overall, I would highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: August 2014