“Outstanding Customer Service and Quick Delivery”
Review of Panago Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panago Pizza
Ranked #51 of 98 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I ordered a large Genoa for delivery and it was at my door in less than 30 minutes. BTW, the Genoa is an awesome pizza. So to wrap up it was a great customer experience from my call to place my order to delivery. You guys rock!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We like Panago Pizza a lot (hasnt been called Panagopoulos for years) and always order from here when we come into town. The service is very friendly and food is consistent and hot, even when we get it delivered. Our favourites are the New York Deli, love the Tropical Hawaiian (the tropical version has a sweet, smoky sauce unlike the regular hawaiian), and we also like the Chipotle Chicken, Taco Chicken and the Barbeque Chicken is tasty too. You can eat in here too, the restaurant is clean, modern and bright but most people get it as take away or delivery. I like that you can watch them make the pizza right in front of you too, fun for the kiddos to watch if you want to order and wait and it doesnt take super long usually. Definitely recommend if you want fresh, tasty pizza. Are they the cheapest? No, but you get what you pay for so I would rather go here and get quality. The new dessert cookies are soooo good too, nice touch to finish off the meal. :)

Reviewed 12 September 2011

I like panago.. It tastes like every other panago so that's good to me! It's never made me sick except when I attempt to eat the whole pizza myself! Lol

Reviewed 9 June 2011

Great pizza, great service, but prices too high. Would recommend Panago for pizza in town.

1  Thank travelinlady07