“Great Service Great Food”
Review of Pescadores Bistro

Pescadores Bistro
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A favorite in Port Alberni, British Columbia, Pescadores Bistro offers a unique menu boasting a wide range of dishes sure to satisfy the most simplistic or adventurous pallet. Our award-winning menu offers fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced locally from the Alberni Valley. Farm fresh veggies, local meats and Pacific Rim seafood are all on the seasonal menus. We also have plenty of healthy, low-fat, vegan and gluten free options available.
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The Service was amazing and the food was better. The portions were nice and generous and the menu had everything from basic pancakes to Portobello Mushrooms. I would drive back to Alberni to eat here...

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food here! I love the food been here several times and the service is top notch too.
I make it a mandatory visit when all my friends come to visit!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

If you pass it on the corner, go around the block to return to their parking lot. You will be pleased you did. Nice clean comfortable inviting restaurant. The service was prompt, the coffee delicious and hot. Fish tacos are delicious and their clam chowder is a must have.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

had a very good sandwich, nice portion. love the variety of breads. quick service, very friendly server, gave recommendation of sandwich. was excellent choice.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I was so disappointed with the rude waitress host that we and the couple ahead of us walked out of the restaurant.

Deb M, Manager at Pescadores Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

I must apologize for your horrible experience at Pescadores, we are frequently complimented on our friendly staff and good service. Could you please let me know what day you were at the Bistro so I can look into the matter and again I apologize and hope you will give us a second chance, this is not the way we like our customers to be greeted at all.