“A Queue This Long Cannot Be Wrong”

The Modern Bakeshop & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Revelstoke
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We knew instinctively that this was going to be the place to buy lunch because the queue stretched out of the door with locals. My wife and I had probably the best fruit crumble from anywhere, barring our own kitchen, that is. No further plaudits are necessary.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Went during a busy lunch period and although they ran out of the lunch special, I had the soup and sandwich which was very good.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Stopped twice to and from on a road trip. Food is amazing! The real winner however is the hot drink called the "ginger elixir". I'm not a coffee guy or hot drink in general but this could be my new favorite beverage. Can't describe it so just go order one.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This modern day bakeshop has amazing food!!! As an Aussie it hard to find a good sausage roll in British Columbia but I must say the sausage roll I had here was one of the best I had in my life.
The store feels nice and welcoming.
The staff are extremely friendly.
I would recommend for everyone

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We have come to this cafe over the years and loved it. Today, however, the service from one woman behind the counter was so hostile, I don’t think we will bring our family back.