“One of my favorite places to before I start my day!”

The Modern Bakeshop & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Revelstoke
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This is the place to come for breakfast, Lunch and or in-between. I just can't get away from this place. I practically lived there before I go ski touring or else. Must come and enjoyed the breakfast food and excellent coffee.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The best soup in town! I'm always coming back here since 10 years and it's always as good! The treats are awesome !

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

In a small town filled with unique, independent eateries, add Modern to your list. Delicious, made on-site pastries, pot pies, sausage and veggie rolls and even quebecois Touriere along with sandwiches and soups. Don’t forget coffees and teas. Always difficult to get a seat in this busy location. Don t forget to take treats home.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Coffee was excellent!

Food well presented
When I ordered and paid for my toasted sandwich there were four available but was told 5 mins after ordered that they were all sold out. I then asked for a similar sandwich to be made (just cheese and tomatoes). She reluctantly made it and seemed angry by the inconvenience. When my order came out .. it was thrown on the table! Very rude.

The sandwich and coffee tasted good though. Pitty about angry girl behind counter!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

If we’re not on the mountain, chances are you will find us at the Modern! The perfect spot for a coffee, tea, hot elixir and snack. They offer lots of healthy (and some not so) snacks, and light meals. They also sell home baked bread. The staff are friendly and efficient. We’ve visited this cafe every winter for 9 seasons!

Date of visit: January 2018