“Chicken Yakisoba 🤤”

Frisby Ridge Teriyaki Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 69 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Best yakisoba I've ever had!! I will be back for more! Everyone ate something different and was impressed.

1  Thank ElysiaDouillard

Reviewed 25 March 2017

we had take out. it was great. the rolls were good, the teriyaki was really good. My kids enjoyed the teriyaki. the tempura was also decent. Everyone of our party was happy with their food. We were 8!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Extensive Japanese menu the tuna sashimi was fresh and well presented. The chicken teriyaki platter was large with fresh vegetables. The platter came with an excellent miso and salad. I recommend the wasabi salad dressing very tasty.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We ended up here one night cause the place we wanted to go was full on a Sat night. Turned out to be a good choice. Food was resonantly priced with large serving sizes. My partner was impressed with the amount of seafood he got in his teriyaki dish. Service was really friendly and we had no trouble getting a table... But it got busier later on and the one waitress got run off her feet (they really needed a couple of extra staff on to cope as it got busier)... There was a longer wait for food etc as the night wore on. But overall, we had a great experience here.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This was our family's New Year's Eve dinner, we were welcomed by a smilling Aussie and a friendly staff, my daughter has a disability and a service dog, so they found a big large table for us by the window. The kitchen staff and the sushi chef did a great job with our food, our Sushi plates were fresh and well presented, the wasabi and ginger were fresh, extra spicy and juicy, they also had grilled cheese and fries for my little one. The ambiance is what got me, simple and deconstructed, unlike more sophisticated Kawabuko nearby!