Regent Hotel(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
Monashee Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
7 Acres Bed & Breakfast(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
Swiss Chalet Motel(Revelstoke)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfrittataski hillhot tubrose suitehome cooked breakfastneat placeboot dryerski resortgreat mattressnicest hostsvery comfortable roomgreat cookother guestsb and ba great staymotorcycle tripenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I stayed in Revelstoke for a 3 days mountain biking and stayed at the Alpenrose. This B and B was perfect. I arrived into Revelsoke really late and Amber was so accommodating, and had my key and instructions waiting for me. The room was great and super clean. The breakfast each morning was amazing and exactly what I needed to start my day. Each night I walked into town and the views of the mountains as you walk down are spectacular. I ate at some places that Amber recommended and they were great.
Thanks for an awesome visit to Revy !!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are seem good
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
ArbolesPorfavor, Owner at Alpenrose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Thank you for the great review and I am so glad you got to experience some of Revy's EPIC biking!! It was great to meet you, you are such an amazing ball of energy! Come back again and I will take you up Frisbee Ridge!!

Cheers,
Amber

Reviewed 30 June 2016

What a great little place this is and the great reviews on here definitely do it justice. Amber welcomed us straight away, gave us a tour, showed us our room and made us feel very welcome straight away. Is was great to see how much pride she took in the B&B and the added extras were fab. Cookies and tea/coffee making facilities available whenever you wanted and the breakfast...wow what a treat and everything fresh, organic and home grown!! Amber also gave us tips on where and when to eat to avoid crowds etc.. And her enjoyment of travelling made great conversation. Wish we could have stayed longer but would definitely recommend and hope to stay again in the future. Revelstoke Is a great place to stay, lots of wildlife on your doorstep......but sill no moose!! Thanks again X

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2016

My cousin & I were on a week long road trip around the S.E. part of BC
Got into Revelstoke later then planned, but Amber was there waiting for us (disrupted her plans for the day by being late) with a big smile. Was oh so ever helpful with things to do around town in the 12 hours we would be there. Even nudged us into doing "The Pipe" - Wow is all I can say about that (I'm 55, cousin is 60). Told us all the different places to have supper in town. The next morning our breakfast was ready on time and was amazing. And then she sat there and visited with us for well over an hour. Have to agree with other reviews.. arrive as a stranger, leave as a friend. She is an amazing host, and makes you feel like a friend coming for a visit. Would suggest staying there in a heartbeat, and hope to make it back there some day. Anne (Edmonton), and my cousin Wendy (Winnipeg) ps. Had supper at the Village Idiot restaurant. I love burgers and theirs was amazing.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
ArbolesPorfavor, Owner at Alpenrose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thanks so much for the great review ladies!!! It was an absolute delight chatting with you!! I am so glad you went on the mountain coaster, it's so fun!! I knew you would love it! Have fun at the reunion, I kind of wish I could go. If your family is anywhere as cool as you two it is going to be AMAZING!! Next time you do a "ladies trip" come to Revelstoke and stay with me!!
Have a fantastic summer and I hope to see you again some day!

Cheers,
Amber

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Amber was very helpful with booking the B&B and with recommendation of things to do in the Revelstoke area. Lovely home and comfy rooms with a great breakfast. Our family of four rented the 2 room suite with dedicated bath across the hall. We agreed upon a breakfast time with Amber and it was delicious. Nothing more to ask for! Highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Amber is an exceptional host! She is very knowledgable about the area and provided great suggestions for things to do, places to see and where to eat. The house is in a convenient location with a beautiful view of the mountain. Great breakfast selection and delicious food. The rooms are spacious with comfy beds and very clean. Would stay with Amber again in a heart beat.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple