See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I've read the reviews after booking, which was a mistake. However, the reviews seem to be old and very bad so I assume it's a new owner now. Hotel seems to be in renovation, so it's strange it's even open. It makes a better impression than older reviews but it is still very dirty and smelly. And it's way TOO EXPENSIVE for what it is (133 canadian dollars for 2). You can get a room in a good hotel for that money... The staff was more or less friendly but they hardly speak English, which makes the communication very complicated.
At least: good location, quiet and good wifi.

You survive a night here but I would definitely not stay here again and I recommend not to go here as long as they don't renovate this "Inn" completely and make something out of it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We checked into the room to find that the wall in the shower was caving in due to mold, the toilet was leaking on the floor of the bathroom, and I found bedbugs in the bed. I talked with the manager. He refused to give me a refund. He yelled and became aggressive. If I could give no stars, I would have. Do not waste your time or money on this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank arcticsmooch
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This was the only place we could find with a room available after a major accident on the S2S.

The room was adequate after travelling for 24 hours.

It needs a good clean. There are no tea/coffee making facilities. There’s a lot of noise outside all night.

Won’t be returning!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Very basic. Not to be recommended. Expensive for what it is. No glasses minimum towels etc. Only 2 flat pillows. Bedside lamp but no plug. Dangerous electrical fittings. Tv
Reception lousy. Very noisy from other guests. Mould in bathroom

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 456jimh
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night, when we arrived the owner said the room was ready and we got to the room the maid was still cleaning - very poor communication. The bed was rock hard and was only provided with a sheet. Bathroom was filthy, especially the shower recess. Some appliances provided e.g microwave and fridge, cutlery and glasses were still dirty!
Don't recommend staying here at all, very expensive for what you get

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple