“New location in Castlegar is great”
Review of J & V Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J & V Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Trail
Reviewed 9 March 2016

J&V has recently opened a new location in Castlegar's south end, giving us easier access to decent Chinese food. I have ordered take out twice and it has been very very good. I recommend this to anyone who wants quick service and good value for the dollars spent. Not sure about the eat-in area, it is a bit crowded and not great on Friday nights during the pickup feeding frenzy between 6 - 7 p.m.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

I was craving Chinese food and wanted to try something besides Canton Cafe and I found out that they moved to Castlegar, which is about half an hour away and I have no means to get out there, They should have kept the Trail location to keep the local clients happy and had a second location in Castlegar to showcase what Trail has to offer.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I was visiting relatives in Trail and we decided to order in Chinese food. I have had lots of take out Chinese food that was average or pretty run of the mill, this was not that kind of Chinese food. I enjoyed all the dishes we ordered - especially the deep fried prawns which were in a nice light batter. Everything came hot and there was lots of it. I hear thye are moving to Castlegar. Lucky them!