“Horrible!!”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Trail
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Located at 8100 Hwy 3 B, Trail, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Trail Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Just terrible customer service!. There is one crew that always gets it right then there is the second crew and they always mess up the orders. Today I had one lady be so so rude!. If you can't work in customer service then find something else!.

1  Thank Stacey S

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I do d this location frequently out of certain items. The staff is not the friendliest. I usually have to clean the table off myself. My 20 something kids also remark the same sort of comments. In my opinion, this is not really up to Tim Horton standards but I'm not sure why.

1  Thank Loretta B
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Three days this week went for breaky . 2 days no hash browns. Third day ordered a farmers wrap and they didn’t include the hash brown (got a sausage wrap with the farmers sauce instead but weren’t informed there were no hashbrowns l).
There’s a younger brunette that works there in the morning who is also quite rude.
No apologies for never having hash browns in the morning.

3  Thank TheoneCyberfox
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Everytime I go for donuts, no matter what I time I go, they never have any variety, I am always stuck with very little choices. This has been going on for over a year and something should be done. I don't go for donuts often because of this fault they have in Trail. Their employees are very hard to understand when spoken too.

Coffee isn't my favorite, so I will not comment on that.

2  Thank FruitiePie11
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

6 am and bare bones selection. Better choices at Walmart. The customer service was worse. Sad too see in a small town and sad too say but today was our last visit. This place sucks @$$

1  Thank Logger07