“Seems to go downhill”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Trail
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Every time i go i find the service more and more lacking. Food portions get smaller while prices do not change. The coffee is subpar! I would rather spend my money on a local business where people take pride in their work!

1  Thank Jen S

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This was my first visit to this Tim Horton's and only my second to the chain. Unfortunately, my experience with both lead me to realize that I will never stop at any Tim Horton's again. The food was sub-par (breakfast sandwiches), overcooked and tasteless. Their donuts were very dry and stale. Would not recommend.

1  Thank ucatraveler
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I've been through the drive through twice to be told that they're "out of Iced Capps." By that point t's too late to back up, and you're unable to escape before wasting another 7-8 minutes of your life, all because it's too difficult to keep an extra few jugs of syrup in the back room.
Due to the inability of the staff to multi task they won't take the order of the second person in line at the drive through until they've COMPLETELY finished the order for the first person, i.e. given them the substance meeting the bare minimum standard of ingestible material and sent them on their marry way.
If you want to waste your time, test your patience, and make all other consumables in your life taste better by comparison, try out the Trail Tim Hortons.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 13 March 2017

When I received my order, it was a life changing moment for me. Never have I had such good food in my life. It brought me back to the early years of my life, eating those home cooked meals that only your grandmother could make.
Once I had finished my meal, I decided that I would quit my job and pursue my bucket list.
I am writing this review from the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro (Now Wi-Fi enabled...obviously)
Highly recommended!

1  Thank TomLeask
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We will always stop into this coffee shop when we travel through, as we can always count on their delicious coffee and meals. It is clean, tables are wiped off and the atmosphere conducive to conversation. This is 'our' go to place when directing friends to meet us there when traveling. Thank you Timmys!!