“Townie”

Canton Cafe
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Trail
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I eat here every Saturday for many years. I've eaten Chinese food all over the world. The quality is quite good.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Not just worst Chinese restaurant I have been too, it is the worst restaurant I have ever been too period. We went for lunch and wondered why it was empty. I think it is because the food was gross and really expensive. I get shivers thinking about it. I have been too lots and lots of small town Chinese restaurants and usually they range from good to great. I have never experience one this bad.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

It was a nasty day outside so we wanted something 'a little more than nice' for lunch. I usually don't do Chinese for lunch, but today we broke the mold. We were greeted by Mama - surely Papa was in the kitchen. The food arrived fresh and very tasty. The service was just like home.. Did I forget - The coffee was wonderful. Maybe I deserve this a little more often.

1  Thank Cord L
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Food is very good ,reasonably priced good atmosphere and great hosts. The wonton soup is special and the quantity of Chinese food is very good.

1  Thank doncanada31
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Not sure what's happening there. It was a good restaurant. I ordered a dinner for 2 and added a almond chichen. $63. No problem if the meal is good. It was not. Not one order tasted good. Last time ordering or going there. Almond chicken had a gravy on it

1  Thank Lorne P