“Not bad, not great”
Review of Cafe Michael

Cafe Michael
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Trail
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I returned there when I was in Trail on business this September....I had had the Rack of Lamb in the past....however this time I was told that there was none, despite being on the menu because " it was too expensive" I then ordered BBQ ribs, and when I started to eat them, it was clear that they had never seen a BBQ, they were probably tender enough, but mostly had the flavor of the tomato sauce, or whatever was used to boil them.....really a big dissapointment.....service was average....

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Food is always great and good portions. Staff mad us feel welcome and the owner visited our table. This made us feel very welcome

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This restraunt does not look like much perched on the side of the highway, but rest assured, its a hidden little gem! Great atmosphere, clean and pleasant with lots of greenery. Very friendly staff and very kid friendly and accomodating, plastic kid sized cups, plates and utensils if asked for little ones! Their food is wonderful, and portions generous, we do not leave hungry! My only small issue is changing facilities in washroom...there is a table to change on but very hard to wash up after as babe cannot be strapped down....but they even have a toddler toilet seat!!
Definitely give this place a try!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We always go to Michael’s for pizza. My daughter and I were very busy so we had take out, and I was very disappointed. Pizza was cold, and we had ordered a BLT and I wish I would’ve taken a picture because it wasn’t worth it.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

went in to ear and was greeted by a very nice lady
sat us down and i ordered the food came quick and was tasty the portions could of been
larger for what i paid but all in all was ok.

Date of visit: January 2018